Saturday, July 26, 2008

Law of Vibration

The Law of Vibration states that your thoughts control your personal vibration. Change your thoughts, get emotional about them, and you'll change what is attracted to you. This law is more commonly referred to as the Law of Attraction.

This law is misunderstood a lot and I have had friends tell me it doesn't work. It's taken me a while to understand it better myself.

On pages 83-84 in "Hidden Treasures: Heaven's Astonishing Help With Your Money Matters" by Leslie Householder, she states, "As you hold them (thoughts) in your mind and allow yourself to feel how it will be when they are with you, you are putting yourself in a vibration that is in harmony with the physical counterpart of that idea. If it already exists in physical form somewhere, then the vibrations you send out are putting into motion the events necessary to bring it to you. If it does not already exist, then your thought is directly responsible for the co-creation of the thing."

I love this quote since we learn that we put into motion the events necessary to bring what we desire to us. However, we need to take action on any impressions we receive and we need to hold the thought we desire with faith.

When I first started learning about the Law of Attraction, I got on a phone call and the guest speaker was Michael Losier. He has a book titled "The Law of Attraction," and I enjoyed what he said as well. His definition of the Law of Attraction is, "I attract to my life (or business) whatever I give my attention, energy or focus to, whether negative or positive." A vibe is a mood or feeling and since we always have a mood or feeling, we're always sending out vibes.

The Law of Attraction is a science, so it's duplicatable. At every moment, including right now, I'm sending a positive or negative vibration and at every moment, the Law of Attraction is responding to that vibration by giving me MORE of the same vibration, whether negative or positive. Since the Law of Attraction is a science, it doesn't know whether something is good or bad. Watch your wording. Google "no football" and see what shows up or tell your dog "no treats" and see what he does.

There's a lot to be said on this topic and these are just a few of the things I've learned. It seems easy to attract negative things and I'm actively watching my thoughts so I can start attracting more positive into my life!

No comments: