Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Water Experiment

A couple of years ago, I was on a phone call where they did a water experiment. It's based on Dr. Emoto's work, "The Hidden Messages in Water."

Here's the experiment: Fill two glasses of water (you can use other liquids, if you prefer) and take one glass with you into another room. Focus on the water for about 10 seconds and then send it feelings and thoughts of love and gratitude for another 60 seconds. Then, taste the water and go into the room where the other glass of water is and taste that water.

If you don't want to hear my results yet, stop reading and go try it yourself. Here's what happened to me: I was amazed at the difference in the taste. I used bottled water, and yes, there was a significant taste difference. The water I sent love and gratitude to tasted so much better than the water I left in the kitchen.

A few days later, my husband and I went to Subway and I ordered bottled water with lemon in it. Neither of us liked it--it tasted like weak lemonade, so I took it and concentrated on it for only about 20 seconds (my husband was giving me strange looks). We both tasted it again and were amazed at how much better it tasted. He asked what I did and I told him I sent it love and gratitude.

I've since realized how important it is to bless our food, and when we're grateful for it, it will taste good no matter what. Since I'm not the greatest cook, I need to remember to send all the food I cook lots of love and gratitude, so my family will think I'm a great cook!!

Try this little experiment in your life and see what happens.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I LOVE it! I totally will try it! I DO believe in the power of LOVE! It's magical and makes the world look, taste, feel, smell, sooo much better! I love the idea of testing love with an experiment! VERY cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi John and I just tried this experiement with the water. Our water that we sent love and gratitude to tasted sweeter to us.

This was an amazing experienment that teaches us that everything that has been created needs love and gratitude.