Friday, July 18, 2008

What are Universal Laws?

I didn't know anything about universal laws a few years ago. You could even say that I didn't care about them. So, what happened?

Well, I first became aware that these laws even existed. When I think of the universe, I think of God. So, universal laws are God's laws.

I read an incredible book called "Hidden Treasures: Heaven's Astonishing Help with Your Money Matters" by Leslie Householder. She does a great job of explaining the laws and how they work. The 7 success laws are: Law of Perpetual Transmutation, Law of Relativity, Law of Vibration (Attraction), Law of Polarity, Law of Rhythm, Law of Cause and Effect and Law of Gender and Gestation. There is also the Vacuum Law of Prosperity.

I've written articles on these laws which are now starting to be seen on ezinearticles.com. The link to view my articles is http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Melanie_Valderrama. Some of these laws may sound familiar because you may have heard them called a different name.

Once I became aware of the laws, I started noticing how these laws work in my life. I've also been learning how to use them to my advantage. Life is becoming easier and a lot more fun!

Stay tuned for further explanation of these laws...

No comments: